Christmas Cut Off Dates & Re-Opening Dates
- Last order date for painted doors, including powder coating, for delivery before Christmas 2018: Monday 26th November.
- Last order date for mirror doors for delivery before Christmas 2018: Monday 26th November.
- Last order date for all other doors for delivery before Christmas 2018: Monday 10th December.
- Office closes on Wednesday 19th December 2018.
- Sales and Production will recommence on Monday the 14th January 2019.
The team at Hodge Systems would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Online Orders / Quotes
- Design your door to your specifications and order online.
- Instant quoting and pricing.
- Extensive range of profiles, inserts, fittings and applications.
As our distribution system is limited to Australia, we are unable to honour any warranty issues in any other country.
Please enter your user name and password:
If you wish to obtain a one-off Quote/Order, please click
Trade customers should Register for quotes and orders as a discount may apply. Registration approval within 1 business day
- When gas struts, HK, HL or HS lift systems are ordered, Box profiles are more cost effective than Flat profiles because adaptor blocks are not required.
- HF lift system, sliding door mechanisms and sliding bi-fold mechanisms are not available in Flat profiles.
- Alsert Doors will automatically configure the correct hardware for the application you select and the applicable maximum height, width and area are shown.
- The number of hinges can be increased or reduced by one on a hinged door.
Stock Levels (updated 22/05/2017)
Good stock levels on all Profiles except:
- 25mm flat brushed stainless - out of stock
Contact Alsert Doors
Phone: 1300 560 042
Fax: 1300 560 069
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Integrated Clear Anodised Handles
The Alsert Doors integrated handle is now available in 3 sizes. These handles can be positioned anywhere on the door frame but no less than 60 mm from any corner on either the horizontal or vertical edge.
The handles are 197mm, 147mm and 35mm in length, in the clear anodised finish and are only suitable for Box profiles. Positional measurements are required for factory fitting.
The integrated handle is suitable for most hardware applications such as Lift Up Bi-folds, Hinged doors, Spring Flap doors, Up & Over doors, Sliding Bi-Fold doors, Microwave doors & Drawer fronts.