Online Orders / Quotes
- Design your door to your specifications and order online.
- Instant quoting and pricing.
- Extensive range of profiles, inserts, fittings and applications.
As our distribution system is limited to Australia, we are unable to honour any warranty issues in any other country.
Please enter your user name and password:
If you wish to obtain a one-off Quote/Order, please click
Trade customers should Register for quotes and orders as a discount may apply. Registration approval within 1 business day
- When gas struts, HK, HL or HS lift systems are ordered, Box profiles are more cost effective than Flat profiles because adaptor blocks are not required.
- HF lift system, sliding door mechanisms and sliding bi-fold mechanisms are not available in Flat profiles.
- Alsert Doors will automatically configure the correct hardware for the application you select and the applicable maximum height, width and area are shown.
- The number of hinges can be increased or reduced by one on a hinged door.
Stock Levels (updated 22/05/2017)
Good stock levels on all Profiles except:
- 25mm flat brushed stainless - out of stock
Contact Alsert Doors
Phone: 1300 560 042
Fax: 1300 560 069
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Integrated Clear Anodised Handles
The Alsert Doors integrated handle is now available in 3 sizes. These handles can be positioned anywhere on the door frame but no less than 60 mm from any corner on either the horizontal or vertical edge.
The handles are 197mm, 147mm and 35mm in length, in the clear anodised finish and are only suitable for Box profiles. Positional measurements are required for factory fitting.
The integrated handle is suitable for most hardware applications such as Lift Up Bi-folds, Hinged doors, Spring Flap doors, Up & Over doors, Sliding Bi-Fold doors, Microwave doors & Drawer fronts.